【新唐人北京時間2020年05月08日訊】NTDTV is a non-profit organization with the mission of bringing truthful and uncensored information into and out of China, promoting traditional Chinese culture and facilitating mutual understanding between the east and the west. Today we are the number one producer of Chinese language contents in the U.S.
Health 1+1 is a weekly primetime show produced in New York that targets the Chinese community in the U.S. and overseas. NTDTV is seeking a creative and engaging full-time multi- skilled host for this show.
This role includes participating in all aspects of broadcast and digital production, including generating ideas for show segments, setting up guests, conducting on-air interviews, writing and producing on-air and digital packages, interacting with clients and supporting overall content production.
The successful candidate must carry out a variety of responsibilities and work well in a busy, fast-paced environment. Being a talented storyteller is vital, along with the ability to create unique and shareable stories for different platforms.
- Host a Saturday night primetime health show.
- Create story and segment ideas.
- Participating on research, writing, shooting and editing of stories for the show broadcast.
- Develop original content through social listening and independent sources.
- Use the latest multimedia tools to tell great stories, and write in an exciting, captivating and authentic manner. Work with the sales team and local clients in creating live or pre-produced sales segments and develop mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
- Coordinate and schedule pre-produced sales segments that might require travel to local
- Work with Chinese and U.S community advocates highlighting their contributions positively impacting the area.
- Develop contacts throughout the community to identify brand-appropriate stories and contribute weekly through the editorial process.
- 5 years’ experience as TV host, or similar television duties.
- Native Chinese and Mandarin speak.
- Business English level.
- Experience working with digital and social media tools in a professional environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
- A personal style that promotes effective communication and professional relationship-
- Excellent use of social media for news gathering/disseminating and community engagement.
- Ability & willingness to cultivate sources.
- Ability to generate creative, engaging, metrics-informed story pitches.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong organization and time management.
- Perform other tasks as required by supervisor or executive producer.
NTDTV is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com along with your resume.