Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Oversee billing, accounts payable, timekeeping, payroll, GL reconciliations
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems.
- Processing of contract documents into the accounting system.
- Producing required bank reports
- Respond to auditor
- Maintaining and Tracking Departmental Budgets
- Prepare and monitor budgets for special projects as assigned
- Liaise with other New Tang Dynasty Television accounting office’s when necessary.
Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Bachelors in accounting, finance, economics, or other similar business-related fields
At least 5 years working experience in accounting
At least 2+ years’ experience working in a non-profit organization
Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Good command of Quickbooks Accounting
Good command of EMG Accounting Reporting Software
Good command of Socoms Financial Reporting System
Honest, compassionate, patient, autonomous and hard working